We are sorry for the inconvenience, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter with Everything You Need Kit (Backpack) in no longer available for sale. This item is sold out and no longer in stock.
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter with Everything You Need Kit (Backpack)
Main information about DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter with Everything You Need Kit (Backpack)
- Included 2.7K / 12 Megapixel Camera
- Integrated 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Easy to Fly, Intelligent Flight System
- Live HD View
- Dedicated Remote Controller
- Powerful Mobile App w/ Auto Video Editor
- Vision Positioning for Indoor Flight
Intelligent Flight Battery
The new generation DJI Intelligent Flight Battery is a 4480mAh, 15.2V LiPo4s battery that is specifically designed for the Phantom 3 series, enabling optimal performance. Supporting up to 23 minutes of flight time, the battery also has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
- High capacity for up to 23 minutes of flight time
- Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
- Updated specifically for the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced
Charging the Battery
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter. DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger. Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature. The battery cannot be changed outside of the temperature range of 0℃-40℃.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles. Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.
- Capacity: 4480mAh
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Voltage: 15.2V
9450 Self-tightening Propellers
- Self-tightening design keeps the propellers securely to each motor
- Compatible with Phantom 3 series
- Durable plastic construction provides both lightness and rigidity
- Self-tightening design, simply rotate the propellers by hand to attach or detach.
- One pair of propellers: 1 clockwise and 1 counter-clockwise propeller.
- Basics: each propeller weights 13g, diameter and screw pitch is 24×12.7cm.
Compatible with Phantom 3 series
A set of two propellers. Includes one clockwise replacement propeller and one counter-clockwise replacement propeller.
Protect your propellers from damage during collisions. Tough and highly reliable, this set includes four pieces of Phantom 3 Propeller Guards. Fully compatible with the Phantom 3 series.
- A must-have addition for new pilots
- Helps prevent propeller or aircraft damage
- Perfect for when flying near other objects
- Tough and highly reliable
- Lightweight, easy to install
- Adds additional element of safety
Battery Charging Hub
Small and easy to carry, the Battery Charging Hub for the DJI Phantom 3 enables you to charge up to four Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries.
When used, the Charging Hub automatically selects the individual battery with the highest amount of remaining power, and charges it until full before moving on to the next battery.
The entire process is monitored and each battery’s status is shown using LED indicators, making the charging process simple and easy.
- Intelligent charging management, capable of automatically charging up to four batteries.
- Each battery‘s status is shown using LED indicators.
- Small and easy to carry.
- Internal power management ensures safety at all times.
- Integrated port enables future firmware updates.
- Compatible with the Phantom 3 series Charger.
The DJI Phantom Backpack is a well-designed, multifunctional knapsack that gives you the freedom to take your Phantom anywhere, easily and securely, so that you can fly wherever and whenever. Made especially for the Phantom series, this backpack was created in partnership with well-known Italian camera and lighting equipment brand Manfrotto.
Built on Manfrotto’s 30 years of experience in equipment for professional photographers and videographers, the DJI Phantom Backpack was designed with efficiency, practicality, durability, and comfort in mind. It has custom-built straps and padding to ensure that your Phantom stays safe during transport. Plus, ample extra space gives you the freedom to carry spare batteries, accessories and more.
The DJI Phantom backpack is perfect for those who want to fly anywhere.
- Large inner space that can hold:
- 1 DJI Phantom series aerial system
- 1 DJI Phantom series remote controller and range extender
- 3-5 DJI Phantom series Smart Batteries
- 4 pairs of DJI Phantom series propellers
- 1 DJI Phantom series Battery Charger
- 1 15-inch laptop and related accessories/cables
- Can be carried as either a shoulder bag or backpack, and has six (6) outside pockets for convenience.
- Withstands external shock with tear-resistant fabric and an ultra-lightweight protective design.
- Name: DJI Phantom Backpack
- Brand: DJI & Manfrotto
- Use: Carries the DJI Phantom series quadrocopter, such as the Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 2, Phantom 2 + Zenmuse H3-3D/H3-2D, Phantom 2 Vision, Phantom 2 Vision+, Phantom 1, Phantom FC40 and accessories (not included).
- Material: Nylon
- Colors: Black & Red
- Accessories: Rain Cover, Tripod Bag, Fixed Belt
- Size: Approx. 46cm wide x 27cm high x 33cm deep
- Net Weight: Approx. 1.99kg
- Maximum Weight: Approx. 7.5kg
Refund and Exchange Policies
DJI guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange can be requested within 7 working days (the actual date may varies according to local laws and regulations) of the purchase date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact DJI or an authorized distributor of DJI that you purchased from for more details of the services:
Exchange can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- When not being used, manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since of receipt.
- Product has been exchanged once but still has manufacturing defect.
- Product was received 5 working days passed the guaranteed delivery date due to external factors.
Refund and/or Exchange can not be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days (the actual date may varies according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange not including all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by DJI Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.
Paid Repair Service
DJI provides our customers with paid repair service for products that do not meet the conditions falling under our warranty. Customers will be charged for diagnostic, labor, materials, repair and return delivery.
If the customer decides not to move forward with the repair, the customer will be liable for payment of return delivery of their product(s), as well as the cost of diagnosis.
Diagnosis is free of charge if the product is within warranty period.
Paid repair service will include the following:
- Products that are no longer covered under the warranty and/or warranty has expired.
- All other situations that do not meet with the conditions pursuant to the warranty service (see details in Warranty service terms).
DJI guarantees that, under the following conditions during the warranty period (see Chart), starting from the date product is purchased, warranty service will be provided.
Diagnostic, labor, materials, tests and return delivery are covered pursuant to DJI’s service warranty.
The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
- During warranty period, product is normal used, as intended by the manufacturer.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (DJI Direct Sales.is provided.
Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembling or shell opening which did not follow the instruction of official manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use or operation despite of the guidance of manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
- Damage caused by any flights which didn’t follow the instructions of the manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight.
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
Warranty Period of Phantom 3 Standard
Phantom 3 Standard
Product's SKU: Phantom 3 Advanced
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter with Everything You Need Kit (Backpack)
DJI is a Chinese technology company headquartered in Shenzhen which produces commercial and recreational UAVs, including the Phantom quadcopter. DJI UAVs are designed for aerial photography and videography.Know more about DJI
Product reviews - DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter with Everything You Need Kit (Backpack)
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...