Newcon Optik 7x50 LRF Binocular, 4000m, Speed, RS232,Compass, Inclinometer, Hard Case LRB 4000CI
SKU #: LRB 4000CIAuthorized dealer
We are authorized dealer of Newcon-Optik. Medium range laser rangefinder binoculars LRB 4000CI incorporate the latest achievements in optronics, laser technology and electronics in the design. These binoculars combine uncompromised optics with advanced data processing algorithms.
See full description
We are authorized dealer of Newcon-Optik. Medium range laser rangefinder binoculars LRB 4000CI incorporate the latest achievements in optronics, laser technology and electronics in the design. These binoculars combine uncompromised optics with advanced data processing algorithms. Range finder instantly measures distance and speed using the highly accurate time-of-flight delay method. LRB 4000CI also features RS-232 interface, that enables immediate data acquisition by computers or external GPS receivers. Gating algorithm implemented in LRB 4000CI dramatically improves reliability of measurement in unfavourable measurement conditions (rain, snow, bushes, wires, etc.) Low power consumption (one battery lasts for over 5000 shots!), ergonomic rubber-armoured body, long eye relief, simple two-button operation, and wide objective lens make observation and distance measurement with these binoculars accurate and comfortable.
All Gen 2+ and Gen 3 Night Vision Devices, Laser Aimers and Pointers are subject to export regulations.
- Computer output (RS-232)
- Reticle selection (cross or rectangular)
- Laser active indicator
- Target quality indicator
- Gating capability
- First, last and best target selection logic
- Instant and accurate distance measurement (Meters, Yards)
- Azimuth (Compass) function (Degrees, Mils)
- Elevation (Inclinometer) function (Degrees, Mils)
- Last 10 readings recall
- Speed measurement function (KMH, MPH)
(1) RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained from NEWCON OPTIK prior to returning any product(s). All shipments without RMA will be rejected and sent back collect.
(2) It is mandatory to return RMA product(s) together with the following:
- Proof of purchase (a clear copy of the original invoice or receipt) must be included.
- All returned product(s) should be marked with specific problem(s) on a masking tape.
- Please do not ship back accessories (i.e. straps, manuals, etc.) unless you are returning goods for a pre-authorized
Credit. In this case, please include all accessories in the package. Failure in fulfilling above said requirements and/or without specifying problem(s) of the returned product(s) will result in the product(s) being returned to sender freight collect plus a handling charge of $30.00.
(3) All RMA shipments to NEWCON OPTIK must be pre-paid, with the RMA number clearly marked on the label/box.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- NEWCON OPTIK is not responsible for any loss/damage in transit.
(4) If points (1) to (3) are not fulfilled, our Service Department will not process the RMA and will return the RMA product(s) to the customers collect.
(5) If the returned merchandise is covered by manufacturer's warranty, NEWCON OPTIK will return the repaired/replaced product(s) to customers using ground service at our own expense.
(6) When making inquiries, always refer to your RMA number.
(7) If some questions regarding warranty and non-warranty service persist before or after repair, NEWCON OPTIK will try to contact the customer by all known ways (telephone, fax, email, etc.). If the customer doesn't respond within 30 days, the product(s) will be destroyed.
(8) All RMA product(s) will be replaced or repaired at our discretion within the terms and limits of the manufacturer's warranty in the timeliest manner.
(9) Improper packaging, physical damage, or alteration of serial numbers will void all warranties.
(10) NEWCON OPTIK charges repair of customer abused and non-warranty items at flat service rate $45 US per hour (1 hour minimum) plus the cost of replaced parts. The customer is obligated to pay the pre-determined price prior to actual repair. If the customer prefers to receive his out of warranty products unrepaired, the handling fee of $30 US plus shipping cost will be applied. Unpaid articles will be destroyed after 30 days of storage (see point 7).
Product's SKU: LRB 4000CI
|Users Manual||Datasheet 1|
Newcon Optik is your only choice when question arises for the best thermal imaging equipment. Aptly suited for either personal or professional use these Newcon infrared optics and thermal systems are quiet handy for your outdoor excursions.
Additional Information about Newcon-Optik
View all Rangefinders
Reviews are loading, please wait...
Loading, please wait...